The Lawrence Bicycle Club puts on three paid rides during the year: Lizard Under the Skillet in July, Tour de Chicken Creek (gravel road ride) in August, and Octoginta in October. These fully-supported rides welcome riders of all abilities.
The Lawrence Bicycle Club also operates a number of weekly rides. For details on our weekly rides please see our Weekly Rides page.
Yearly club dues are $15.00 for an individual membership and $20.00 for a family membership. Benefits of membership include:
- 10% discounts at local bicycle shops,
- membership in the club’s listserv, ‘chainrings’,
- supplemental accident medical insurance coverage when participating in LBC rides.
- President: Andrew Shoemaker
- Vice President: Allen Williams
- Secretary: Kirsten Yunuba Stephens
- Treasurer: Jim MacMurray
Board of Directors
Please send any inquiries to email@example.com.
Lawrence Bicycle Club
P.O. Box 1571
Lawrence, KS 66044