The following rules apply to all LBC rides:
- Helmets are required.
- Riders must observe all posted traffic signs and traffic laws.
- Riders should be courteous and respectful to fellow cyclists and drivers at all times.
In addition to the above rules, riders are expected to follow a basic code of conduct to help ensure safety and enjoyment for all participants.
- No team tactics or aggressive riding. Club rides are pace lines, not pelotons; group efforts, not races.
- Help out your fellow riders, take your pull, keep the group together, and make sure your ability matches the rides you participate in.
- Keep the pace consistent with the ride expectations.
- Prioritize safety over performance. No riding aerobars in pace lines. Be mindful of the road and what is going on around you.
- Minimize distractions; no cell phone use, earphones, etc.